Your use of our website or services implies that you automatically accepted our "Cookies Policy" which is outlined in this present document.
1 O'Brien Design Associates reserves the right to update and modify the "Cookies Policy" at any time without notice. Updates that might be added to the Cookies will be subject to the "Cookies Policy". Should you continue to use our website after any modifications, this will constitute your agreement to such modifications. By using our website you agree to cookies being used in accordance with our "Cookies Policy".
2 WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can recognise you when you revisit and remember certain information about you. This can include which pages you have visited, choices you have made from menus, any specific information you have entered into forms and the time and date of your visit.
3 WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
There are two types of cookies:
◦ PERSISTENT COOKIES are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions until expiry or deletion. They therefore enable the website to "recognise" you on your return remember your preferences and tailor services to you.
◦ SESSION COOKIES are temporary cookies that expire at the end of a browser session or when you leave the site. Session cookies allow the website to recognise you as you navigate between pages during a single browser session and allow you to use the website most efficiently. For example, session cookies enable a website to remember that a user has placed items in an online shopping basket.
4 In addition to session cookies and persistent cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by the website which you have chosen to visit, such as this website, in order to provide us or third parties with information.
6 We use session cookies to:
◦ Storing login information so that a user does not need to re-login on every visit;
7 We use persistent cookies to:
◦ Help us recognise you as a unique user when you return to our website so that you do not have to input your details multiple times as you move between our pages or services;
◦ remember how you have customised your use of this site, such as your preferred currency and time zone;
◦ collect and compile anonymous, aggregated information for statistical and evaluation purposes to help us understand how users use the website and help us improve the structure of our website;
10 As with first party cookies, you are able to block third party cookies through your browser settings.
12 DO COOKIES INCLUDE PERSONAL DATA? If there is a need for the collection of personal information, such as for creating accounts, then cookies may store personal information. However, it is required by data protection law that users are informed of the collection of personal data. This data will also be encrypted to render it inaccessible for unauthorized users.
13 MANAGING COOKIES: By default, browsers are configured to accept cookies. However, these settings may be changed to block cookies entirely, or to inform the user each time they are used. Detailed information about cookies and the options associated with them are available in each browsers’ settings.